More info about this blog

These stories are real, though some details may be fictionalized, to protect confidentiality and identities, but these are actual accounts of Qadishtu moments. Stories can be told from either the point of view of the priest or priestess or from the perspective of the client/seeker/supplicant. The point is - what do we actually DO? This blog seeks to help answer that through example. What we do is incredibly varied, depending on our individual experience, training, gifts, and inclinations, and that's why this is a group endeavor. We all have gems to contribute to the larger understanding of what it means to be Qadishtu and the significant need for this role in our society today.

Please be sure to see our Calendar of Sacred Sexuality & Qadishtu Events at the very bottom of this page!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nature Qadishti

Last night I was driving home from a friend's house and my breath was taken away by the beauty of the moon. It was still low in the sky, appeared larger than life and incredibly close to earth. It had a golden hue to it and was stunning to behold.

As I neared home and the moon was directly in front of me, I became overwhelmed with a desire to give thanks, to worship, to become one with her. Suddenly I knew exactly what I was feeling compelled to do. After I arrived home, I changed into a pair of silky PJ's, collected a blanket, a couple of toys and headed to our back yard. I found a place at the root of a large tree where I had a direct view of the moon and spread my blanket on the ground.

I laid down and closed my eyes, breathing deeply, feeling the hardness of the ground beneath me. There was a root from the tree at my back. I positioned myself so that my yoni was facing the moon. I began to self pleasure, using the toys that I had brought with me. One inside of me and one massaging the outside of my vulva. I envisioned the toy inside of me as the root of the tree and the one on the outside as the rays from the moon. Making love to nature. My hips rose and fell almost with the pull of the moon tides. Waves of sensation building within my yoni. The shakti energy burning within me. I noticed that both of my toys were getting warm, almost hot to the touch. At one point I was compelled to raise my shirt and expose my breasts to the night air.

As I neared orgasm I breathed deeply to spread the energy through me, up my spine, feeding the tree root beneath me. The waves of orgasm spread through me and I focused it on the moon, sending it out to the universe for the gods and goddesses to do with as they wished, asking that it was used for good and healing purposes. If it was not needed anywhere, I requested that it be used as an offering of thanks. I raised my hand towards the moon as her servant and was filled with a sense of gratitude, peace and love.

Namaste

No comments: