More info about this blog

These stories are real, though some details may be fictionalized, to protect confidentiality and identities, but these are actual accounts of Qadishtu moments. Stories can be told from either the point of view of the priest or priestess or from the perspective of the client/seeker/supplicant. The point is - what do we actually DO? This blog seeks to help answer that through example. What we do is incredibly varied, depending on our individual experience, training, gifts, and inclinations, and that's why this is a group endeavor. We all have gems to contribute to the larger understanding of what it means to be Qadishtu and the significant need for this role in our society today.

Please be sure to see our Calendar of Sacred Sexuality & Qadishtu Events at the very bottom of this page!


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Qadishti Experience

Recently I have been going through some personal things, not feeling that great about myself, went through a break up and a recent surgery and I have a friend who is the most beautiful person i have ever had in my life and she is a fellow Qadishtu and I love her with every fiber of my being.

Often I write about what I do for others as a Qadhistu but not to often do I write about what others do for me. This person shows me loving kindness on a daily basis, encourages me to move forward, gives me magickal advice and reminds me often that i am a treasured soul just the way i am. She is magnicifant and I could never thank her enough for all she has done for me lately to get me through my own hard times.

Karen, you are a treasured friend and soul sister, I love you very much. You amaze me how you walk the path of the Qadishti on a daily basis and how you touch the lives of so many in such a positive way. Thank you for all you have done for me.

Love you,
Love amber

1 comment:

David said...

Sorry to hear about the adversity in your life lately, but this thank you post is absolutely the spirit of Qadishtu exchanges.